Author Promotion Tools
Writing a book and publishing a book are only the first steps to author success. This is because you could have written a great book, but this does not matter if no one knows about it. Thankfully, there are promotional tools and things you can do to help spread the word.
Social media is a great place to promote your book. You can potentially reach thousnads and even millions of people with properly timed and hashtagged tweets and posts. You can also start a blog, create promotional and informative articles and share those across your social media accounts. There are even sites where you can promote your book for free.
Additionally, there are also several Amazon books available to get you gather book promotion ideas so that you can create your own custom book promotion strategy. Great Noevel marketing books include:
- Novel Marketing: Making Your Author Brand Work for You & Your Books
- How to Market a Book Third Edition (Books for Writers)
- The Kindle Publishing Bible: How To Sell More Kindle Ebooks on Amazon (Step-by-Step Instructions On Self-Publishing And Marketing Your Books) (Kindle Bible Book 1)
- How Your Book Sells Itself: 10 Ways Your Book is Your Ultimate Marketing Tool (Marketing for Authors)
- Sell More Books!: Book Marketing and Publishing for Low Profile and Debut Authors Rethinking Book Publicity after the Digital Revolutions
- Let's Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books (Let's Get Publishing) (Volume 2)
- 1001 Ways to Market Your Books, Real World Edition: Authors: How to sell more books, ebooks, multi-media books, audios, videos, white papers, and other information products in the real world
In addition to the above helpful books, here are a few articles to help you self-promote your books.
- Social Media Schedulers for Joomla
- Understanding Amazon KDP as an Author
- Where Are the Free Book Promotion Websites?
- What should a Content Article Contain?
- Help! I Can’t Find any Samples for the Freelancer I Want to Hire!
- Writer Tools – A Novel Writing Software Review
- 8 Tips on How to Quickly Self-Edit a Novel
- Preplanning Stages of a Character Driven Fiction Book
- 6 Tips for Performing Your Final Book Edit Before Formatting and Publication
- Understanding My Book Reviews and What I Review