Freelance Writer Information
Another thing that tends to make freelance writers happy is the ability to set their own prices. You don't have to answer to anyone else when you are putting pen to paper. You determine how much your words are worth, and you make the decision to take on as many jobs as you would like. This is ideal for anyone that is part of the freelance writing community. They like to have the ability to make their own rules.
There are a ton of people that are look for freelancers, and the freelance writer appreciates an opportunity to make some occasional money without any long term commitment. This may be the most rewarding part of the job.
As an author or a small business owner, part of getting the word out about your books and/or services is having a website where people can anonymously view your pages and read information about your services. If you are just starting out, you probably don’t want to pay for a website or even a hosting package because you want to control your overhead. Websites with domain names can run hundreds of dollars a year, depending on your chosen provider. One of the places you can get a free drag and drop website is Weebly, which is perfect if you don’t have any coding skills and you want something that is super simple.
Write comment (0 Comments)
Page 3 of 3
- Social Media Schedulers for Joomla
- Understanding Amazon KDP as an Author
- Where Are the Free Book Promotion Websites?
- What should a Content Article Contain?
- Help! I Can’t Find any Samples for the Freelancer I Want to Hire!
- Writer Tools – A Novel Writing Software Review
- 8 Tips on How to Quickly Self-Edit a Novel
- Preplanning Stages of a Character Driven Fiction Book
- TRADITIONAL PUBLISHING, SELF PUBLISHING OR YOU PUBLISHING: WHICH ONE IS THE BEST WAY TO GO?
- 6 Tips for Performing Your Final Book Edit Before Formatting and Publication